• Professor in the Master of Food Design SPD IULM 2015 and 2016 edition, Milan
• Coordinator of the Master in “Hospitality Design & Management
Strategies For Tourism, Food and Wine” Start date: March 2014 | Duration: 12 months – Full Time | Language: English – IED (Istituto Europeo di Design) Florence
• Consultant for educational courses and lecturer in Food Design at the IED (Istituto Europeo di Design), Rome, Florence and São Paulo
• Developer of Food Design contents for the Master on “Food Culture & Marketing at IULM University, Milan
• Lecturer at SDA Bocconi – Master of Management in Food and Beverage, Milan
• Lecturer at the Master of Food Engineering, University of Genoa, April 2010
• Politecnico di Milano – Poli.Design “Food Experience Design” master lessons, Milan since 2006 for all editions
• ALMA University in Bologna – MBA Made in Italy, 2007 2008 2009 2010
• ISIA Florence, and Politecnico Milan – Thesis supervisor
• Italian Design School of Padua, Inauguration years with academic lecture on Food Design
• Inspirational of numerous Thesis on Food Design at several international universities
• “Milano Made in Design New York” (Italian Design Exhibition in Chelsea Museum), Food Design seminars
• Food Design courses contents for IFSE (Italian Food Style Education) Turin
• Promote Design Masterclass
• IOWA State University of Science and Technology
• Consultant for educational courses and teacher in Food Design for “Istituto Europeo di Design” IT FlagRome and São Paulo
• Teacher in SDA Bocconi School of Management Master in Milan
• Teacher in Master of Food Engineering in Genua University April 2010
• “Poli.Design” “Food Experience Design” Milan 2006 2007 2008 2009
• Developer of Food Design contents in the Master on “Food Culture & Marketing at IULM University in Milan
• ALMA University in Bologna MBA Made in Italy 2007 2008 2009
• “Centro Sperimentale Design Poliarte” Ancona
• ISIA IT FlagFlorence, and Politecnico Milan Thesis supervisor
• Italian Design School Padua, Inauguration years with academic lecture on Food Design.
• Inspirational of numerous Thesis on Food Design in various International universities.
• Milano Made in Design New York, Food Design seminars.
He also develop specific workshop program for international industry that needs to approache with academic world to work in design project team.
Activity in ADI (Association for Industrial Design) 2006 – 2010:
• ADI (Association for Industrial Design) Lombardia Council managing member April 2008 – December 2010
• Member of Design Permanent Observatory (experts group for the selection of Compasso d’Oro prize) 2008 – 2010.
• Founder and coordinator of ADI (Association for Industrial Design) Food Design Commission 2006
• Theorizer of Food Design Discipline and creator of the manifesto of the Food Design
• Development content on Food Usability
• Development of Food Design 2.0
• Drafting of the content of basic training on Food Design for training institutions
• Development programs and activities of the delegation (international exhibitions and initiatives)
• Member of ADI Enterprise Department for Food factories selection
• Chief of Food Design delegation in Shanghai mission on 2007